If you are looking at getting a website made, there are literally thousands of potential designers around online. But the key question is, how do you go about choosing one? We have a selection of ideas to help you make up your mind when searching in this jeavily saturated market.
- Check out their previous work – any good web designer worth their salt will have examples of their work available to look at either on their own website, or links to companies they have designed for. Have a good look at these, as their prior work will be a good indication of the quality you can expect from them if they were to design a site for you.
- Talk to them! Designing a website is not a simple case of just telling them to get on with it! It is important to feel confident that you can contact your design company whenever you want to (within reason of course!) to discuss the progress of your site. It’s also very important to have a good discussion about what you want to acheive with your site, because different aims will require different styles of site. Visit lovetopivot.com website.
- Give as much information as possible. Believe it or not, web designers are not experts in all fields – you’d be surprised at how many times designers are given a rough brief, but no information about what the company does or sells. It is very hard to conjour up content for a site with no background info…
- Location – you might think you could just hire a company from anywhere seeing as the internet is global. Not necessarily true, or effective! Your website design company should preferably be relatively local, since these guys will be more likely to understand the local needs, be able to market your company more locally and you’ll be able to meet with them if need be!
- Price – although web design is a tricky area to quote, as each project will require different skillsets and strategies, your designers should be able to offer a ballpark figure for your site to cost hughes air co. Even if it isn’t a final cost, having a rough idea of the costs involved will help you to make your choice. We generally estimate that a small to medium sized business should expect to pay around £800-£2000 for a bespoke website.
Of course, we are going to blow our own trumpets, but you really can’t beat Web Design Moves for your next website – we have experienced programmers and marketeers on hand to get your site up and running as well as highly visible on search engines. Why not get in touch with the team today for a free quotation?